Stay up to date on the latest events at Bridges of Faith
Coming Up Soon:
Coming up soon:
- As you probably know, we host a pot luck dinner and a time of fellowship and worship each Saturday night at BridgeStone. With a new name and new approach, we believe that the Lord will surely meet with us in a new way. Saturday nights are now called the Gathering of Believers! We will eat at six in the Dining Hall and then move to the Chapel at seven. Ty will be leading worship from the beautiful BridgeStone piano. The service will be interactive, challenging, encouraging and powerful as He touches our hearts.Join us! Worship in Spirit and in Truth! Let’s pray together for orphans! Be blessed! Let God touch and change us – just a little more – into His likeness. And hear updates on the kids we love and serve.
- September 15, at 6:00 at BridgeStone, we will host a dinner in honor of three beautiful servants of the Lord. Kent and Christal Dever, ten years ago, moved to BridgeStone to serve as Caretakers. They have selflessly given their retirement years to Ukrainian orphans. Jennifer Taylor, our BOF Program Director, came to BridgeStone five years ago to love and to serve orphans. She has done exactly that with love and passion. Please come and share in this wonderful time.
- October 28, BOF will launch a group of short-term missionaries to Ukraine to share life with Ukrainian orphans during their fall break. Is the Lord calling you, your hands, your feet and your smiles and hugs, to Ukraine for that time? The group will arrive back in Atlanta 5 November. Call Kenneth Garner for details at 334 380-1551 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 18 + or -, orphans will arrive in Atlanta to be hosted in individual homes over Christmas. You can share the wonder of the season with an orphan! Is this the gift that God is calling you to give? If you would like to host a child or sponsor a child, please contact Nancy Hendrix at 205 586-1281 or email@example.com.
- Of course, we will also bring ten orphans to spend Christmas at BridgeStone. We need you to help! We need meals, activities, help with cleaning and laundry, etc. Contact Candy at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor a child, please contact me – phone number, etc. is below!
For the children,